Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Would someone pleez

  1. #1
    Inactive Member grlnxtdoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For the of bob,go into my profile and fix my avatar.Enough is Enough.Caarry On With your Bad Self's.

    ------------------
    say what
    say how
    say who
    fuck what
    fuck me
    fuck you

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Yoddleinapeartree's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    292
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will help you after lunch and you forgot the word Love....

    ------------------
    I broke Boomchick in, yeah well somebody had to do it**

  3. #3
    Inactive Member magoothebigboobedreindeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will help you my child,take my hand

    are you on yahoo?

    ------------------
    my nigga

  4. #4
    Inactive Member grlnxtdoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heheh that name suits you perfectly miss magoo.Lets get it on ladies.

    ------------------
    say what
    say how
    say who
    fuck what
    fuck me
    fuck you

  5. #5
    Inactive Member magoothebigboobedreindeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I swear everyone know my chest size around here!

    are you on yahoo im? I will try to help you


    ------------------
    my nigga

  6. #6
    Inactive Member magoothebigboobedreindeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2001
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what?ya don't think I know what I'm doing.

    ------------------
    my nigga

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2000
    Posts
    385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you want to e-mail me your password, I'll go into your profile and fix your avatar for you.



    ------------------
    ~I'm bored~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •